- Our Services
- Personal Credit Solutions
- Business Outlines & Plans
- Business Development Consultation
- Start A New Business
- Start A New Business | Foreign Entity
- Customized Logo Solution
- CPN Masterclass
- Website Design
- 10 Course Guide To Business Credit
- Member Portal
- Contact Us
- About Us
We Are Beyond
Knowledge is power or “scientia potestas est”. This equation was quoted by Francis Bacon in 1597. But what does it mean to you?
Elaine One Solutions was created based on the drive to educate people on what they never learned in school. Primarily how important credit is, how to maintain it, and how to keep your business credit separate from your personal credit.
The Right Place For You?
At Elaine One Enterprises we pride ourselves in the ability to provide the most flexible and highest paying employment. We offer many opportunities for growth and expansion.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
Experience: Associates Degree and 4+ Years Prior Work Experience
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- AS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Customer Service Associate
We are looking for a Customer Service Associates who will be responsible for assisting customers with any inquiries while ensuring the highest standards of customer service are met.
The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customer base and addressing customer product issues and concerns with the company. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution.
Experience: 4+ Years Prior Work Experience
- Update the company database by inputting information from each call and keeping every customer field current
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or products at end-of-life
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers
- And more,
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- Proficiency with MS Office and Pages
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager. Finance managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, marketing, and more.
Experience: 4+ Years Prior Work Experience, BA/BS Required
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Account Management Experience
- Client-Focused Solutions Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation, Listening, and Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- BA/BS Degree
We are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
Salary: Commissioned Based On Experience
Experience: Some Sales Experience Required
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on solution features
- Welcome customers who visit on-site and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Actively seek out customers on-site and off-site
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Cross sell products
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with fraud prevention procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
Your Dream. Our Mission.
We Believe In Hard Work And Dedication
Our goal was to educate as many people as possible. We set out to explore the many ways to spread a message of encouragement and hope through Facebook Live, Youtube features, and primarily through meeting with the public. We found our message drew a lot of attention and people started to move ahead and progress.
For close to a decade we have been able to help thousands to identify and achieve their greatest potential. Elaine One puts you first. Everything surrounding our organization is constructed to create a lasting impression on our clients.